Tuesday, April 11, 2017

Suggestions needed.....

I have stitched Sew Stitcher from iStitch Designs but I am wanting some opinions.  Should I stitch in my name in the lower left hand corner or 2017 or both?  Any suggestions will be appreciated so please just leave a comment on this post.


I finished sewing my Easter dress yesterday but I did sew in the hems for the sleeves and the bottom of the dress today.  I also made a matching hairbow.  I wasn't going to but DD talked me into it.  So it it is finished as well today.  I will share picture of it after Easter.

Happy Stitching!

10 comments:

  1. I think your initials would look nice in that corner, Brenda. Way to go on your finish! I look forward to seeing your Easter attire.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I usually put my initials (takes up less space) and date when I do this. Happy Stitching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think you should add your name and the year.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. A beautiful finish! I think your initials and the year would fill that space perfectly.
    Looking forward to seeing your Easter dress!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with initials and date. :)
    I look forward to the Easter pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I always "sign" my projects with my initials and the year stitched. Pretty piece!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How about your initials above the year or at least your initials. I always sign my pieces CTJ and then the year.

    ReplyDelete
  8. super cute..i always sign my piece too,
    sending you love x

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a sweet stitch! Ditto, initials and year!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm late I'm late but I'm finally hopping along collecting letters. What a fun letter to find. Love your new Spring pillow and your other favorite Spring piece.

    ผลบอล

    ReplyDelete