Wednesday, July 5, 2017

WIP Wednesday!!!!

I have been meaning to post this on my blog but one thing or another keeps getting in my way.  So I am doing NOW before I let one more thing stop me

I am participating in the All About Smalls on Facebook.  Our challenge this time was as follows:

The theme: “Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed, Something Blue”
Challenge Guidelines: 
1. This is a personal challenge, running June 2017 through July 2017. (Yes, you may start as soon as you are ready.) I won’t be tracking participation for this challenge, just too busy, so this one’s on your honor.
2. Choose a project from at least TWO (2) of the following categories:
• something *OLD* from your stash (even UFO’s)
• something brand spanking *NEW*
• something *BORROWED* (such as a finishing idea or palette conversion)
• something with the color *BLUE* in it (fabric, floss, beads, etc.)
3. Keep it small, y’all! The focus for this group is Smalls and small finishes. Size does matter!
4. Post your challenge project, in a separate post, “BEFORE” you commence stitching. Include:
• two categories (old, new, borrowed or blue) in which your project falls
• pattern and designer information
• why it will be a challenge for you
5. Share your progress, or lack thereof, weekly. When you post, please note that it’s about your challenge project. You are welcome to share any obstacles that you faced or successes, however small, that you achieved. And remember to give recognition to the fabulous designers that keep us in stitches.
6. Complete and fully finished challenge projects must be posted by August 1, 2017. Begin post with the word, “Challenge.”
7. Please be kind and supportive of one another. Offer encouragement, answer questions, leave comments and reactions.
8. Have fun!

Here is my start.  I will have a finish to show soon!!!  This is LHN Liberty Belles.  I can't remember the fabric count or name but I am using Hand Dyed Fibers picked as close to the colors suggested.


I hope to have a finish to show within the next week!!  

Happy Stitching!

5 comments: