Sunday, April 1, 2018

Happy Easter......

I know I have been very absent on my blog but I have been trying to help my mom a lot after my dad's passing back in January.  I have always said I would take care of my parents no matter what and no matter how far I lived away since we are a military family. So my blog posts may be a little sparse for a while but I hope to get back into posting more this year.

But I did want to post this picture for my Easter Blog Post today.


I pray that you have had a wonderful Easter Sunday.  I thoroughly enjoyed our church service this morning and spending the day with my family.


2 comments:

  1. Brenda, thinking of you and yours. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice to hear from you Brenda. Family is most important. God bless you!

    ReplyDelete